NEWS

Tasmanian family-of-11 rushed to hospital with carbon monoxide poisoning

The family had used an open charcoal grill inside.

Eleven people have been rushed to hospital after they were all left with severe carbon monoxide poisoning in Hobart.

The Tasmanian family had used an open charcoal grill inside, causing the group to be hit with the toxic fumes.

Two adults and five children were taken to Royal Hobart Hospital in a serious condition and four other children are being monitored.

The children range in age from two months to 17 years old.

Tags

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Close